We are ready to develop proposal for the EU TAIEX Workshop and TAIEX Expert Visits and Study Visits in the fields of geology, mineral resources, earth energy resources, geothermal energy, mining, environmental issues for YOU:
You specify your field of interest and we develop the PROPOSAL and arrange World-class Lecturers & Experts, according to your needs.
GEM-RG experts have outstanding experience in organizing TAIEX Proposals:
- RECENT SUCCESS!: TURKEY, Ankara, TAIEX WORKSHOP: Workshop on Geological Surveys and the Extractive Industry, 06-07 November 2013.
- ALBANIA, Tirana, TAIEX WORKSHOP: Multi-national workshop on EU Mining Legislation and Initiatives related to Non-energy Extractive Industries, 20-21 October 2009.
- BULGARIA, Sofia, TAIEX WORKSHOP: Workshop on Waste, Sofia, 21-22 July 2009.
- ROMANIA, Sibiu, TAIEX WORKSHOP: Workshop on New Practices in Geodiversity for the Sustainable Development of the Regions, 08-10 October 2007.
- Other Study Visits and Events.
See EU TAIEX web page for details.
Contact us for further information.
Recent success: TAIEX Workshop in Turkey – a solid example for GEM-RG results:
The seminar will provide an overview and – in some respect – a detailed knowledge of the European Union Community legislation with special emphasis on the geology and the mining industry related topics. Reviews and Member States case examples of best practices on the legal transposition and implementation of exploration, extraction and environmental legislation will be presented, discussed and applied for the specific needs of Turkey.
WHAT IS TAIEX?
TAIEX is the Technical Assistance and Information Exchange instrument managed by the Directorate-General Enlargement of the European Commission. TAIEX supports partner countries with regard to the approximation, application and enforcement of EU legislation. It is largely demand driven and facilitates the delivery of appropriate tailor-made expertise to address issues at short notice.
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES & BENEFICIARIES:
- Croatia (new Member State – still benefitting from assistance programmed);
- Iceland, Turkey, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia;
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia and Kosovo*;
- Turkish Cypriot community in the northern part of Cyprus;
- Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine and Russia.
TARGET GROUPS (beneficiaries):
The beneficiaries of TAIEX assistance include those sectors who have a role to play in the beneficiary countries in the transposition, implementation and enforcement of EU legislation or in the case of the ENPI countries, in deepening economic and political cooperation by sharing the experience gained during the enlargement process. The main target groups are:
- Civil servants working in public administrations; at national and sub-national level and in associations of local authorities;
- The Judiciary and Law Enforcement authorities;
- Parliaments and civil servants working in Parliaments and Legislative Councils;
- Professional and commercial associations representing social partners, as well as representatives of trade unions and employers’ associations;
- Interpreters, revisers and translators of legislative texts.
TAIEX does not provide direct support to civil society, private citizens, or to individual companies.