SERVICE: Risk-based Inventory
We are ready to design, implement and evaluate local, regional and national mine and mine waste risk-based inventory and environmental ranking (prioritization) for you. This is based on the most advanced EU Legislation and Protocols. Implementation includes:
- field sampling and measurement
- database design and GIS implementation
- risk-based ranking of sites
- web-based data reporting and representation.
Mine waste facilities risk classification (colour coded) web presentation.
GEM-RG personnel has experience and documented results in mine and mine waste risk-based inventory and ranking based on the implementation of the EU Mine Waste Directive in Hungary and in Turkey. The EU Inventory Guidance is co-authored by GEM-RG researchers. Several published papers document our scientifically-based methods and applied results. Upon request, we also provide related
- TRAINING: field observation and sampling
- TRAINING: laboratory analysis
- TRAINING: contamination risk assessment methods.
GEM-RG: European Commission – Guidance:
GEM-RG: National Inventory – Hungary, Member State:
GEM-RG: National Inventory – Turkey, Candidate Country:
Contact us for further information.