Let’s play GEO-things TOGETHER!
WonDERer! LEarn! Do!
PLAY & FUN – K-2
PLAY & FUN – kindergarten (3-6 years)
PLAY & LEARN – elementary school (7-12 years)
PLAY & DO – highschool (14-18 years)
EDUCATION & SCHOOLS
It is essential to pass high level scientific research to the young generations and promote science and scientific carrier at early ages. My educational programme now is complete from kindergarten age (years 3-6) to elementary school and secondary grammar school, up to university classes. The following education and school programs are on-going:
- UNIVERSITY classes and training (see above at students)
- SECONDARY GRAMMAR SCHOOL-1: the US Embassy and Fulbright Commission Meet the Scientist Program‘From hard rock to environmental geochemistry’ lectures.
- SECONDARY GRAMMAR SCHOOL-2: science classes under the National Science Clubs activities.
- PRIMARY SCHOOL: a class titled ‘Ask the rock and it tells you all the story’.
- KINDERGARTEN: visit to the Geological Survey – ‘Minerals and fossils – alive!’ class.
See Presentations at Downloads.
„To my parents from whom I learnt to wonder, respect and love Nature and Her humans” J.Gy.